Re: [vserver] assigning less than /64 to individual guests

As long as you give something like 2001:1234:5678:1111:XXXX::/80 with
static ip's, your only job is to do the routing (if necessary with
proxy_ndp, if you're not running network on a bridge). It depends a
bit on the networking stack you use. I use a routed setup, and I need
to add every IPv6 address that needs to be public to the proxy_ndp
list.

If you have a /56 to give out /64, do the /64 autoconfiguration, it's
less complex.

-- mrngm