proxy_ndp / ip neigh proxy

Hi,

I'm running a server with kvm guests. Recently I've tried to setup an IPv6 vm in the same way I do for IPv4 vm. In IPv4, the host is doing proxy ARP for the vm and it is working fine. With IPv6 I've then used proxy_ndp and "ip neigh proxy x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x dev ethy" and it seems to be working fine as well. But the strange thing is I have not been able to find a way to check the IPv6 for which "ip neigh proxy" has been enabled. Do you know a way to check this?

Thanks
Christophe