Re: current state of IPv6 support in Debian

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 23:35 +0700, Ivan Shmakov wrote:

> 	* Squid 3.0; Squid 3.1 supports IPv6, but is still not in Sid;

Squid 3.0 has IPv6 support, but it isn't enabled in Debian.  Andrew
McMillan has IPv6 enabled packages which a number of people (including
myself) are using.  You just need to add the right flag to configure.

> 	* VoIP -- apparently, neither Ekiga nor Linphone support IPv6;
> 	  any suggestions? (CLI software is preferred, but will consider
> 	  anything capable of IPv6);

Oh?  I thought that Ekiga did have IPv6 support.

> 	* (still have to IPv6-check Asterisk and Yate);

Asterisk does not have IPv6 support yet.  It is planned for a 1.6.x but
no one has been able to point me towards a development branch that has
the code in it.

Cheers!