[OT] IPv6 addresses collisions

hi,

i have a question that really is off-topic to this mailing list but i would
like to query in case of someone can help me. I have a global IPv6 prefix of
64 bits and i have configured in the router "router advertisements" that are
necesarious for stateless autoconfiguration.

My question is if it's possible to configure machines with stateless
autoconfiguration and servers with manual configuration (for example,
prefix::1 or prefix::24). Sould i mix this mechanism? Could i have collisions
of adresses between stateless autoconfiguration and manual configuration of
IPv6 addresses?

Thanks and sorry for OT,

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa