Fw: -=First stept o freedom=-

Hi Debian-i18n.

We are a small and relatively Software Development and Outsourcing
Company specializing in enterprise application development, system integration,
corporate networks and other software solutions for business, finance, and for various types of problems.
The company based in Ukraine but at this time we open new office in Bulgaria.
We’ve earned ourselves a reputation of a reliable and trustworthy partner working
successfully with a number of West European and North American companies and
providing them with reliable software development serviecs in
financial, telecom and media sectors
Also we are in search of new partners.

Unfortunately we are currently facing some difficulties with receiving payments for our services.
It usually takes us 10-30 days to receive a payment from your country and such delays
are harmful to our business. We do not have so much tim eto accept every wire transfer
and we can't accept cashier’s checks or money orders as well. That’s why we are currently
looking for partners in your country to help us accept and process
these payments faster.

If you are looking for a chance to make an additional profit you can become our representative in your country.
As our representative you will receive 8% of every deal we conduct. Your job will be accepting funds
in the form of wire transfers and check payments and forwarding them to us. It is not a full-tmie job,
but rather a very convenient and fast way to receive additional income. We also consider opening an
office in your country in the nearest future and you will then have certain privileges should you decide
to apply for a full-time job.

This is an entry level opportunity in the field of financial services.
Our financial professionals work with clients to help them achieve their
many financial goals such as saving on taxes.

We therefore solicit your assistance in remitting this money and facilitating transactions.
If you believe you would be able to undertake suc ha task and are interested in this job, please
respond to uaelectronic2@aim.com and send us the following information about
yourself:

1. Your Full Name as it appears on your resume.
2. Education.
3. Your Contact Address.
4. Telephone/Fax number.
5. Your present Occupation and Position currently held.
6. Your Age

Please respond ASAP and we will provide you with additional details on how you can become our representative.
Joining us and starting business today will cost you nothing and you will be able to earn a bit of extar money
fast and easy.
Should you have any questinos, please feel free to contact us at the address mentioned above. Looking forward
to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Rose Randolph
Director of Electronic Co