Re: "Automatic" v6 address allocation

Curt Howland a écrit :
options in /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/ath0/ :

router_solicitation_delay - INTEGER
        Number of seconds to wait after interface is brought up
        before sending Router Solicitations.
        Default: 1

and etcetera. If I may ask, where did you find these wonderful descriptions? In the kernel sources?

In Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt, which comes with the kernel sources or the Debian kernel documentation package (kernel-doc-xxx).

I don't even know what package the "ip" command is in.

The Debian package name is 'iproute', also known as "iproute2'.