Administration

Our online University degree selection is coming to an end. Over 400 degrees have been sent out in just under 3 months. As of now we have only 200 degrees available and we are still using work experience and past knowledge as our basis for acceptance.

If you or a family member thinks they may qualify for our 2 week, no study University degrees then call our Faculty department to find out.

Faculty Department Number:
1-206-984-1178

Note:
Upon qualification we will need 1-2 weeks to send out transcripts and diploma.

Jackson Numbers
BSc Information Systems
Faculty Assessment Office