Re: Are link-scope addresses ping6'able? (connect: Invalid argument)

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 09:45:52AM -0700, Marc Singer wrote:
> I have a machine that is participating in the ipv6 network over a
> wireless link.  It's receiving router announcements and
> autoconfiguring them.  In testing, tho, I'm finding that I cannot ping
> the link-scoped address.  Is that to be expected?

It'd have been nice had you searched the archives first. By doing so,
you would've discovered that the last thread on this mailinglist before
your post started off with the *exact*same*problem*.

You need -I.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond