Routing with 6to4 *and* a tunnel

I asked about the ping6 because I'm trying to figure out why the ipv6
router works fine and connected workstations don't.

I'm using a tunnel broker to get an IPv6 tunnel.  They're giving me a
point-to-point tunnel with a /128 endpoint address.  So, I figured
that I'd use a 6to4 network for the local machines.  This does appear
to work, but I'm not sure of the cuplrit.

Is it possible to use a tunnel to inject ipv6 traffic onto the 6bone
and receive replies using 6to4?  I understand that The routes will be
asymmetric.