Re: Does Exim or Postfix, which run better in Ipv6 ?

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 06:10:37PM +0800, kmlhk79-ipv6@yahoo.com.hk wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst:
>
> Sorry, my question may lead to confusing.
>
> Run better means :

(answers for Exim; I know nothing of Postfix)

> Does it provide some special features or enhancement
> to run on Ipv6 ? i.e. security

None that I know of.

> Does it need some special configure to work on Ipv6 ?

No.

> Does it easy to make such changes on the configuration
> file ? (i.e. /etc/exim.conf)

Yes.

> Any difficultly/problems/tricks when run those email
> agents on Ipv6.

The only thing you need to remember is that you may need to double your
colons (:) in IPv6 addresses in the exim configuration file, since
colons are used by exim to separate list items in its configuration
file.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond