BREDERECK'S REAGENT

Date: 8th Oct.' 04

Kind Attn.: Imports/Purchase Manager

Dear  Sir,

Sub : Bredereck's Reagent

We are in the manufacturing of Research Chemical, Drug Intermediates, Laboratory,
Chemicals and Rare to find chemicals on gms to kgs and kgs to multikilo
to ton lot basis.

Presently we are doing work for few EUROPEAN, AMERICAN & JAPANESE
companies.

One of our strong reagents is BREDERECK REAGENT, which is used for the
enamination of active methylene and methyl groups. For your kind reference,
we are giving below the specifications for the same:

Appearance	:	Clear colourless to slight yellow coloured liquid
Density		:	0.84 to 0.85
Purity		:	Min. 90%

Kindly inform us if you have any requirement for the captioned product
to enable us to give our best offer for the same.

We also solicit your enquiries for other than captioned product for development
and sourcing.

Thanking you & awaiting your early reply.

Ms.Saiprabha
Dewmedica India Pvt.Ltd
Tel.: 91-22-25368261,55921148
Fax : 91-22-25434546

Message Sent Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
http://www.group-mail.com/