Phthalimide Derivatives

Date: 6th September,2004
Kind Attn.: .: Imports/Purchase Manager

Dear  Sir,

Sub: PHTHALIMIDE Derivatives

We like to inform you that  we  are in the business of manufacturing of
  drug intermediates , speciality chemicals & rare to find chemicals .
Our  factory is located near MUMBAI in INDIA. We  have doctorate in chemistry
&  also masters in chemistry working for us. Our factory is also equipped
with analytical instruments.

We are in the manufacturing of Research Chemical, Drug Intermediates, Laboratory
Chemicals and Rare to find chemicals on gms to kgs and kgs to multikilo
to ton lot basis.

Presently we are doing  work for  few EUROPEAN , AMERICAN & JAPANESE companies.

We are mainly specialized in PHTHALIMIDE   Derivatives

1.	4-Nitrophthalic Acid
2.	4-Nitrophthalonitrile
3.	4-(2-Chloroethyl)Morpholine
4.	4-(2-hydroxyethyl) Morpholine
5.	4-(2-aminoethyl)Morpholine
6.	2-Dimethylaminoethanol(Dimethyl ethano amine)Deanol
7.	N-phenyl piperazine
8.	3-Nitrophthalonitrile
9.	3-Nitrophthalic Anhydride
10.	4-Nitrophthalimide
11.	Phthalimide
12.	Potassium Phthalimide

Thanking you & awaiting your early reply.

Ms.Saiprabha

Dewmedica India Pvt.Ltd.
73,Sanskruti Prasad,
Ram Maruti Rd.
Thane.,India
Tel.: 91-22-24368261,55921148
Fax : 91-22-25434546
E mail :dewmedica@dishnetdsl.net

Message Sent Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
http://www.group-mail.com/