Re: Quick 'n' Easy IPv6 for Debian

John Goerzen wrote:
Y'all may be interested in this document I've drawn up:

http://changelog.complete.org/node/view/61

It basically describes how to get 6to4 tunnelling going at ones site,
relying on /etc/network/interfaces as much as possible.  It's somewhat
more comprehensive than the existing instructions, which didn't work
right off for me, and also don't use /etc/network/interfaces.

Hmm.. there still isn't a way to create 6to4 tunnel, if you don't know the IP of the host before you create the entry. it would actually be nice if ifupdown supported interface type 6to4 which would allow one to define the gateway and other misc settings, and create the rest by itself. (not that it doesn't have the needed info)

Ah well, my 2 snt

-- Sami