Re: old know problem

my guess then, would be perhaps an issue in the ICMP handling code?

At 10:20 AM 13/02/2003 +0100, you wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Trent Lloyd wrote:

> you get this problem in the inet6_addr struct being converte incorrectly
> (at least thats my experience)
>
> possibly its a traceroute6 error, try upgrading?

It looks like a kernel issue. Also other people have been hitten by this
problem on 2.4.19. We will take a look but we are sure that is not a
traceroute6 problem. Also ping6 does not work, while other applications
run fine...

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Fabio