Re: ipv6 enabled irc server package?

IMHO, bahamut is the cleanest and best irc package out there
thats just my opinion ;)

There is an IPv6 Patch available at http://bahamut-inet6.sourceforge.net/
and the original at http://bahamut.dal.net/

I would build a debian package btu IMHO because bahamut and most ircds have several hardset options suchas kline addresses adn services addresses it makes it kindof hard.

Perhaps i should work on a patch to make bahamut more run-time configurable which wont be very hard since they are currently defines so we can just change them to variables

If you want a debian package tell me you rkline address and you rservices server and ill make one for you