Re: Stateful Autocinfiguration (DHCPv6)

HI all,
           I have send an icmp_echo_request to ISC mailing list about
dhcpv6 but didn't got any reply.

From their ml archive the ipv6 thread shows up probably in 10/15 messages
and it's only to discuss few basic part of the ipv4 code in order to make
it enough dynamic to be ready for ipv6 and nothing more.

I also pointed them to the dhcpv6 we found around so that they will
be aware of it.

Waiting for an icmp_echo_reply
Fabio

Eloy A. Paris wrote: