Re: apache 1.3.23 ipv6 binary

Le Jeudi 11 Juillet 2002 14:59, Dhidhel Dedel Duel a écrit :
> TODO in IPv6 debian packet
>
> - Qmail + ucspi-tcp <-- my server work but my packet is broken can't
> make qmail directory
> - Samba, i just have patch for IPv6 not yet test
> - Socks5
> - Postfix, the patch is for old version
> - Mysql or other sql server ????
> - anything else,...

There are also some packages that already support IPv6 upstream, but in
which IPv6 isn't enabled. I think of python2.2, for instance (I filed a
wishlist bug against it).

When there's a really small amount of work to get an IPv6 package (like
calling configure with --enable-ipv6), why not ask the maintainer to do
it ?

--
Amand Tihon