Re: IPv6 on Debian at Debian Day?

In article <[🔎] 20020524155209.GA8348@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> you wrote:
> 3. Hooking a Debian box to IPv6
>    How does it work in general?  (6bone, 6tunnel v6-over-v4)
>    Which software is required?
>    How is it configured?
>    What other quirks are there?

I could give a demonstration (enable IPv6 in the kernel, configure a static
tunnel, bring it up, show some applications), give some hints (ttl,
firewalls, router's default route) and answer questions. I can also try to
make some slides, but don't count on it.

Problem is, that I'm writing my diploma thesis and have little time to
prepare a talk. But if that sounds ok to you, feel free to contact me.

Oliver