Debain + Zebra problem

I have this problem with Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 + GNU Zebra 0.92a:

I have a debian box with kernel 2.2.20 compiled with ipv6 routing support
I also have a /40 prefix.

The main idea for this router box, is or was to route all my /40 clients to
6bone, so
I´m not using a pSLA for this box, just peer conections to clients, using
addresses from their own prefix.

I´ve tried to make a BGP4+ conection using zebra to my pTLA (COMPENDIUM-AR)
wich uses FreeBSD, and to my personal box using Slackware, with same results
for debian box:

BGP daemons conects with each other and share their routing table, but this
table, don´t go to the system, so I can´t see any ipv6 router but my other
side peer.

As I am not announcing my router to a LAN, i´m not configuring zebra daemon,
but just running it for comunicates with the kernel (wich don´t do)

Have anybody an idea of what i am doing wrong or not doing at all ?

      viZard - LinuxOrgDo
Ithaka - Grupo de Investigación y
Desarrollo de Tecnología de
Información