Re: ipv6 ssh

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

are you going to take care of ssh (ipv6) officialy????

No, I'm just using these as test packages for myself and I'm trying
to make sure the next maintainer version will have the needed changes
as well.

Well until sometime ago Kitame was mantaining an ssh "ipv6 by default" on his
page. After a whle I noticed He didn't made any update and I "took" over but
the "ipv6 by default" was never pushed in main so we were keeping it divided. So you think that in a short future we can avoid to have separate pkgs for ssh???

FWIW, I haven't seen anything about previous ipv6 ssh changes on the
debian-ssh list.

no it was only in debian-ipv6 since except from removing --use-ipv4 (or similar) from the main pkgs I was not doing any other kind of modifications in order to
avoid real differents pkgs (and confusion).

Fabio