Re: When IPv6 will be considered fully part of debian????

Marco d'Itri wrote:

On Feb 17, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> wrote:

>Actually it would be very cool to have just one entry in our sources.list
>file like
>deb http://ipv6.debian.org/debian and so on.....
Managing an official repository with dkatie is a lot of work.

I agree that can be a lot of work but actually the number of ipv6 pkgs out of
the main stream is very limited (atleast what Im aware of).
The way Kitame is handling is repository is more than ok. It would be nice
if he will accept upload from us and put them online.
afaik is repository is already mentioned in the official ipv6 web pages.

Fabio