Problems with ipv6 forwarding

	Anyone notice any problems, or possibly have a solution for my
current problem? As of this weekend, without making any changes to the
machine, my gateway box that serves as IPv4 firewall and IPv6 freenet6
gateway can not respond to IPv6... Neighbor discovery fails and my logs
and console get bombarded with icmp6_send errors...

	My setup is 5 servers: 2 on the DMZ, the gateway, 2 on the
LAN... The machines on the DMZ can talk to each other fine, as can the
machines on the LAN; however the machines on the DMZ can not traverse
the gateway to the LAN and vice versa...

	Running 'tcpdump ip6' on both eth0 (DMZ) and eth1 (LAN) show
the attempts for neighbor sol and adv but 'ip -6 neigh' shows all as
"incomplete" and the other machines on either side show it as a "stale"
neighbor...

	As I said I'd made no changes to the gateway machine, the
traffic just seem'd to stop passing through there... Also get the icmp6
errors when trying to go back out the freenet6 tunnel... Although I was
able to do a traceroute6 from an outside host that just had some
problems but did get through generating lots of icmp6 errors locally...

	Jeremy