Re: IPv6 packages

Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Feb 03, Remco van de Meent <remco@vandemeent.net> wrote:
>
>  >ip6.arpa is what the IAB wants so I'd  say we should follow.
> Please read the namedroppers archive before suggesting this.

I figure you're referring to the anti A6 mood of the larger audience on
namedroppers?

I fail to see why you cannot have AAAA with PTR RRs to ip6.arpa ??

> ip6.arpa is NOT going to be used in the near future and a resolver
> which does not use ip6.int is broken.

Source?

A6 is marked historic now, I believe. ip6.int is deprecated for 'new
imlementations'. ip6.arpa is now best current practice, I seem to
remember (rfc3152).

regards,
Remco.
--