WATER FILTER correction

Sir/Madam

WATER-FILTER.COM - $920 - (USD)

THIS IS A HIGH PROFILE DOMAIN

I am a domain name broker and have been tracking the
domain name WATER-FILTER.COM which expired recently and
became available for a very short period. It was
registered immediately on behalf of a client, However
on contacting this client a short while ago to notify
her of this successful  registration, the company
which we are brokering on behalf were notified that
she will not be proceeding with her venture.
If you have an interest in acquiring this domain,
please contact me at your earliest convenience. The
domain will sell quickly at this price. I will be
contacting anyone who I feel may have an interest and
have priced it for a quick sale.

All transactions are 100% secure and are transacted
with the largest e-commerce company on the net. The
transfer process is extremely simple and you can
also be confident that once you will be dealing with a
reputable  company for all transactions and will
receive all the assistance and support that you may
require throughout any transfer process - and beyond.

If this email is of no interest, I apologise for
this intrusion and can assure you, you will not be
mailed with this offer again. This is a one-off
approach because we felt this development could be of
genuine interest to you and your company. If it isn't,
once again, please let me convey  our sincere
apologies. You ARE NOT on a mailing list.

Kind regards,

Alex Valderas
Domain Name Broker