inetd / ssh

Folks,

Has anyone had any success with ssh (open ssh 2.5.2p2-2.1) and IPv6?

I seem to have encountered both of bugs #95576 and #82858 while attempting
to get it working. Has anyone had any success at all? If so could you let
me know which versions of OpenSSH, OpenSSL and GNU Libc you are using.

Also I'm wondering what inetd people are using for IPv6? Is it rlinetd or
a hacked up version of netkit-inetd?

Thanks,
Anand

--
   I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone
   All my dreams, pass before my eyes a curiosity