Re: router solicitations

Errr...  I believe have a bad mail macro that completely stomped my
message.  I apologize for that essentially empty mail...

Unfortunately the original message (nice and well thought out, and
on-topic) was not saved in my outgoing mail folder.  Argh.

I will try to sum up my original question:  I have a box running
unstable.  It is able to execute its router solicitations and do all its
auto-configuration stuff and obtain an IPv6 address from the router just
fine.  I have another machine that was just upgraded to testing, but I
can't get it to obtain an IPv6 address.  Can anybody give me an idea as
to what is missing (what needs to be present?) in order for the machine
to request an IPv6 address?  All necessary kernel support is included,
and both machines are running 2.4.0-test12.  ifconfig shows that the
testing machine has the link-scope fe80:: address, but not the global
address.

Thanks.
noah