Re: Dead apache

Craig Small wrote:
> >     Is here.
> >     deb http://people.debian.org/~kitame/ipv6 ipv6 unstable
> >     deb http://people.debian.org/~kitame/ipv6 ipv6 potato
>
> I downloaded it and apache is working now. Thanks for the upload.
> The problemnow is there is a big php4 problem but it happens with the
> normal apache too and is a know big ugly problem with it.
I am having the same problem I think (even being unable to recompile the current
woody php4 on a potato system, although all build dependencies are satisfied - I
recompiled a bunch of packages for potato).
But I also have very good news: for the first time I was able to build an apache
that supports ipv6 (from the above mentioned site) and runs the
libapache-mod-ssl module without any problem (I recompiled libapache-mod-ssl
with the apache-kame-dev package installed). So ipv6 and SSL are working
together, with one apache version - I will very soon update our production
webserver with this apache, to get full ipv6 support. Does anybody know a
browser that is able to do strong SSL (128 bit) and ipv6 (mozilla can't do it
for some reason that is not obvious to me...) ?

best greets,
Rene