Re: Downstream tunneling

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Jonathan Guthrie wrote:
> > When I do this sort of ip command on my tunnel, I get the message

> >   Cannot send dump request: Connection refused

> Don't have netlink compiled in.

>From the /boot/Config-2.2.17 file that came out of the (default for
potato) kernel-image package:

CONFIG_NETLINK=y

That's the first thing I checked.  I'll rebuild the kernel if you think I
have to, and (of course) make any suggested changes to the configuration,
but that one entry is the reason I hadn't already.
--
Jonathan Guthrie (jguthrie@brokersys.com)
Brokersys  +281-580-3358   http://www.brokersys.com/