Re: IPv6 adoption

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 09:30:37PM +0200, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 01:51:56AM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> > On Jul 21, Craig Small <csmall@eye-net.com.au> wrote:
> >
> >  >  [Off topic comment: And like when is Debian getting a central IPv6 repository?]
> > And when debian will get IPv6 patches integrated?
> > Other major distributions and the *BSD are already IPv6 ready, we are
> > seriously lagging.
>
> Remember that IPv6 is marked EXPERIMENTAL (== "developement and/or incomplete code")
> even in 2.4.* kernels, not to mention 2.2.* which we actually support.

That's fine all i need is somewhere central where we can put IPv6
specific packages.  Sure my evil perl script will suck down as many
packages list from as many sites around the world to put onto the
package list page, but it gets frustrating after a while for people
downloading.

I just want someone to say put your IPv6 packages HERE.  Hell I'll even
coordinate to make sure we don't have two developers doing the same
package.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>