Re: IPv6 adoption

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, John Galt wrote:

> What's the point of installing a shiny new toy like IPv6 if you can't get
> some instant gratification from it by connecting to an IPv6
> site?  Seriously, a IPv6-only mirror of both ftp.d.o and www.d.o might be

Lully.debian.org has a full IPv6 mirror of the ftp site, except I haven't
been able to secure a proper tunnel for it (anyone know of a solid
backbone tunnel broker in the US let me know..), I will be trying to drop
tunnels into other mirror locations as I can..

CRC.ca is *supposed* to have a mirror on their IPv6 drop but its IPv6
presence doesn't seem to be super stable yet :|

Perhaps when VA is running potato a tunnel can be put there, I have talked
to the VA admins about them getting a tunnel for their site but they have
better things to do :>

IMHO it is much better to have a full archive on IPv6 than just a couple
of packges..

Jason