Re: IPv6 adoption

What's the point of installing a shiny new toy like IPv6 if you can't get
some instant gratification from it by connecting to an IPv6
site?  Seriously, a IPv6-only mirror of both ftp.d.o and www.d.o might be
a nice thing: in fact, it might encourage IPv6 adoption at first by
promising a less-congested server to update/upgrade from.  Now if only apt
wouldn't stomp all over my nice v6 installation every time the v4
package gets a new version....(who, ME? carp?)