Re: IPv6 adoption

Quoting Wichert Akkerman (wichert@cistron.nl):
> Previously Craig Small wrote:
> >   [Off topic comment: And like when is Debian getting a central IPv6 repository?]
>
> There is ftp.ipv6.nl, not sure if that is being maintained at the
> moment (Michel?)

Michel and me maintain the machine, currently we're working on trying to
find time to set it up as a usable resource/repository for Debian ipv6
stuff.

Robert.

--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |