Re: IPv6 adoption

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 03:01:05PM +1000, Tim wrote:
> Motherboards with 4 agp slots sound rare :)

 Not 4 slots, a "4X" AGP slot.  There are 2X AGP cards, and current
generation video cards can use 4X AGP.  I searched the web, and found:
http://www.hp.com/desktops/kayak/graphics/matrox_g400.html, which mentions

* Full AGP 2X/AGP 4X support (up to 1GB/s bandwidth)

 (i.e. 8 Gbit/s.  I guess my numbers were off, or something :(

--
#define X(x,y) x##y