Re: IPv6 postfix seriously breaks your system

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Takuo KITAME wrote:

> Yes...
> I think that postfix-ipv6 patch is still broken.
I currently don't have this problem (glibc 2.1.3) ...
I tried track this bug (on old glibc) but without result ...
getaddrinfo() was returning strange results (and IMHO this is rather
bug in glibc than in postfix-ipv6 patch) ..

> I'm trying to fix.
nice 8)

> Arkadiusz, do you confirm this problem?
problem exist only *sometimes* and as I know - only on Linux

> You removed information of this bug from README.v6, but still broken.
for some people it worken when they started nscd daemon...

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz         http://www.misiek.eu.org/
PLD GNU/Linux [IPv6 enabled]  http://www.pld.org.pl/