Re: See the my IPv6 deb directory

Michel Onstein said:
> According to Takuo KITAME:
> > Hello,
> >
> > BTW, I think that Debian officialy IPv6 archive is
> >  ftp://ftp.ipv6.nl/pub/debian/ .
> > Can I update this site by my own hand?
> >
> TO my knowledge, not yet... we're in the middle of changing the server,
> probably changing hardware too, though i think it would be a good
> idea to give our fellow ipv6ers access to the box in order to update
> their packages. In the meanwhile... ask either Remco, Robbert
> <rvdm@cistron.nl> or me...

Once you guys have settled the new server in, can we have some sort of
agreement about what is the right way to put packages on the main ftp
server?

At the moment there isn't much co-ordination about IPv6 packages.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>