When IPv6 will be considered fully part of debian????

Hi all,
           as usual is not to blame someone but Im wondering why all people
like Kitame, Marco D'Itri, probably someone else and sometimes me
cannot have a common repository where to store ipv6 enabled pkgs???
Sometimes it's really frustrating to go around to fetch these pkgs.

Actually it would be very cool to have just one entry in our sources.list
file like
deb http://ipv6.debian.org/debian and so on.....

thanks
fabio

BTW this is not the first time I raise this issue but I never got a real answer back.