Processed: retitle 953961 to ibus: fails to change languages (XFCE) ...

> retitle 953961 ibus: fails to change languages (XFCE)
Bug #953961 [ibus] ibus: fails to change languages
Changed Bug title to 'ibus: fails to change languages (XFCE)' from 'ibus: fails to change languages'.
> retitle 883014 ibus: Problems using poedit textboxes (XIM, wxGTK)
Bug #883014 [ibus] Using poedit textboxes via XIM without ibus-gtk3
Changed Bug title to 'ibus: Problems using poedit textboxes (XIM, wxGTK)' from 'Using poedit textboxes via XIM without ibus-gtk3'.
> retitle 753611 ibus: keystrokes fails to reach freeplane under strain (XIM, Java)
Bug #753611 [ibus] [ibus] ibus causes keystrokes to fail to reach freeplane when it is put under strain
Changed Bug title to 'ibus: keystrokes fails to reach freeplane under strain (XIM, Java)' from '[ibus] ibus causes keystrokes to fail to reach freeplane when it is put under strain'.
> retitle 917931 ibus: Chromium shortcuts with letter keys do not work (XIM)
Bug #917931 [ibus] Chromium shortcuts with letter keys do not work via XIM
Changed Bug title to 'ibus: Chromium shortcuts with letter keys do not work (XIM)' from 'Chromium shortcuts with letter keys do not work via XIM'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

753611: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=753611
883014: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=883014