Re: Possibility of moving package fcitx-imlist under Debian Input Method Team

Hi,

> FYI:
> I've filed new version as RFS: 0.5.1-2, which updates Maintainer: field to
> Debian Input Method Team.

> Then I'll consider to migrate fcitx-imlist package repository to salsa.d.o.
> As for Debian Input Method Team, it should be
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/fcitx-imlist
> or put under Team repository (I can't find it)?
>
> --
> Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>

Thanks for that work!

There's no separate team (group) on Salsa for this team; we are
putting everything
under the big Debian group. Any DD has the permission to create a repo there.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang

> This package is not maintained under Debian Input Method Team (previously IME
Packaging Team) [3] thus we IM Team members weren't able take this package into
consideration when coordination is needed.

It seems that creating team (group) on salsa.d.o and maintain packages under team repository
is better for above purpose. What do you think?

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>