[Pkg-ime-devel] RFS: gcin (Closes RC bug #406036)

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 11:29:00AM +0800, Wen-Yen Chuang wrote:
> Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Why did you remove homepage?
>
> I removed the old format "^  Homepage:" in long description to prevent a
> lintian warning.
>
> I know I can use the new "Homepage:" tag, but I think it is not
> necessary to have a "Homepage:" item.

Dev-ref:

6.2.4 Upstream home page

We recommend that you add the URL for the package's home page in the
Homepage field of the Source section in debian/control. Adding this
information in the package description itself is considered deprecated.

New format without leading space is good to have especially when old
"^  Homepage:" used to exists.

I see no reason to remove information.  Just use new format, please.