Re: Account Re-Activation,
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, DirectoryD0639E2A@mail.fujitsu.es, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, DeleteThis@cn.fujitsu.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Account Re-Activation,
- From: Beavis <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 00:23:41 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wow... ver nice way to go.. crapp... LOL good luck .. social
engineering others ..
On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 11:17 PM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> Account Re-Activation
> Dear fujitsu. users.
> Thank you for subscribing to webmail.fujitsu.es. As
> part of our continuous effort in providing a higher level of service, we
> are notifying all webmail.fujitsu.es.account owners
> about the congestions due to the anonymous registration of accounts. To
> solve this problem, we are shutting down some unused accounts within 24
> To avoid shutting down your webmail.unimelb.edu.au
> account, verify and inform us if you still want to use the account by
> completing the form below. Your username, password, date of birth and your
> country information are required.
> * Username: .....
> * Password: ...
> * Date of Birth: .....
> * Country Or Territory: ...
> After following the instructions in the above, your account will not be
> interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
> request. We apologize for any inconveniences.
> Warning! https://webmail.fujitsu.es.src/login.php? account owners that
> refuses to update his or her account after 3days of receiving this warning
> will lose his or her account permanently.
> Click Reply To Web immediately!!!
> Authorised By: Systems Manager, Systems & IT Infrastructure, Information
> Maintainer: Systems & IT Infrastructure, Information Division
> Web Team | Office of Disability Services
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-sparc-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments