Sarge IA64 netinst really, really broken

Well, I posted a small report to debian-boot.  Was that the right
place?  No one has responded yet.

I probably didn't get the bug format right.  I didn't know what
component to use and such.

I'll repeat it here, it's short:
partitioner created ext3 partitions but kernel only supports ext2.
partitioner did not create a FAT partition for elilo.
partitioner cannot create a FAT partition?
base system setup fails because kernel package can't find
/dev/ida/c0d0p1.
rerunning base setup fails because /usr/bin/awk exists and because
/lib/modules/kernel-blah exists.
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx@acm.org>