Re: Recent gcl build failures: texinfo and texi2html

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> > All other arches compile this documentation correctly.  The reported
> > missing files are in the source tarball.  If I download and install
> > the texinfo and texi2html reported in the logs, I can interactively
> > build this documentation on these two machines without problem.  Does
> > this indicate a buildd failure?  Is there any way I can schedule a
> > rebuild attempt for these two alone without uploading a new version?
> > There are no other obvious signs of failure in the logs, which can be
> > found here:
>
> Looks like a missing build-dep, IMO. Possibly something that is install
> implicitly on the other archs, but not on ia64/sparc.

Nah, I think it's much more likely to be the dreaded sbuild race where
two versions of the same package uploaded in reasonably close
succession cause the second build's build-dir to be purged out from
under it.  I've retried the sparc build and if that works I'll have
the ia64 retried too.

--
James