Re: Booting on a zx2000

   Boxes based on the zx1 chipset actually have a hardware I/O TLB,
so this shouldn't be an issue.  You should see this line towards
the top of the output:

  booting generic kernel on platform hpzx1

If by some chance you're booting the dig machvec (old kernels might
not identify the box), you should additionally pass a "mem=1G" boot
parameter (assuming you have more than 1GB of memory).

	Alex

--
Alex Williamson                                  Linux Development Lab
alex_williamson@hp.com                                 Hewlett Packard