Re: Translated po-debconf package appears as unstranslated (Spanish)

On 2022/11/18 03:35, victory wrote:

Hi victory,

>> On 2022/11/18 0:28, Camaleón wrote:

>>    Spanish PO file, both should already have landed into unstable yet
>>    stats still not being properly updated:
>
>    Spanish stats page:
>    https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es
>

> the stats is not updated since 2022/11/12:
>
> Esta página se ha generado con los datos recogidos en: 12 de noviembre
> de 2022.

Sure, thanks for noticing!

Mailman3 shows now the right status¹, but even though the stats page has
been updated (2022-11-16) there still seems to be missing the Spanish PO
file for «tryton-server».

In fact, the Spanish translated file has not landed into the unstable
server² so the status data for this one is unable to be populated
accordingly, but I'm unsure of the reason for this.

¹https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es.en.html
²https://i18n.debian.org/material/po/unstable/main/t/tryton-server/debian/po/

Cheers!

--