Re: New Indonesian translation for Debian installation-guide?

Hi,

Andika Triwidada <andika@gmail.com> wrote (Sun, 6 Mar 2022 17:10:24 +0700):
> On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 4:56 PM Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
> > There is no Indonesian translation for the installation-guide currently.
> > So, do you really intent to start a new translation from zero?
> >

> Sure, I have been translating debian-handbook, debian-reference, and
> several other big projects
> into Indonesian.

Ok.
Just wanted to make sure.
We had such requests in the past, where nearly no translation work has happened
since then.

> It won't be significantly translated soon, but I will do it within 1-2
> years.

That's fine by me, of course.

I have added Indonesian now.

Regards
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076