Re: Please review and translate: Debian 11 release announcement and blog post

Hi again

Thanks for the reviews!
I have moved the files to the website repo, the English version is here now

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/News/2021/20210814.wml

We already have French, German, Portuguese and Swedish translations but they are from a former version, one or two paragraphs would need updating.

You can see the result on https://www-staging.debian.org/News/2021/20210814

If more translations come, I'll try to update the www-staging build so everything is published when the release is ready.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina