Re: Please help DDTP in the final step towards the relaese (Was: ddtp translation reaching sid - status)

Hi!

Le 02/03/2021 à 18:48, s3v a écrit :
> Thanks for all your work.
> We crossed the finish line, finally \o/

I will try to write a proper announcement for this, but in case I don't,
I want to point out that all the credit should go to Andrey who did all
of the migration work and squashed all the bugs.
I was merely the guy with access to the machine. :)

> I'm not on testing/sid but all files are in place [1][2] and everything
> seems fine.
> (DDTP surprised us in the past so... let's say it in a whisper :) ).
>
> Thanks again!

:)