Re: Please help DDTP in the final step towards the relaese (Was: ddtp translation reaching sid - status)

On venerdì 26 febbraio 2021, at 09:27 +0100, Thomas Vincent wrote:

Hi Thomas and everybody!

> No error message from dak's last two runs, I'm not sure how to interpret
> that.
>
> Dear DDTP translators, could you please check whether you see your
> recent translations on packages.debian.org?

I did some quick checks, the recently translated packages that I
checked have indeed the translation available in
packages.debian.org. These include for instance manpages-mk which is a new
package, it is only in sid (it did not exist before) and I see the
italian translation completed 3 days ago in the packages.debian.org
page.

I did not check *every* package, just a handful, and only in Italian.

Thanks again,

beatrice