Re: Please help DDTP in the final step towards the relaese (Was: ddtp translation reaching sid - status)

Hi everybody,

Le 25/02/2021 à 21:24, Thomas Vincent a écrit :
> If you're following the debian-l10n-devel mailing list, you may have
> noticed that the error messages from FTP Masters have changed!
>
> This means that dak is now able to connect to trabaci (the machine
> hosting ddtp.d.o) and retrieve files.
> The error message shows that something failed when checking the files
> integrity.
>
> We are now investigating this issue.
>
> I'll try to keep you informed as we make progress.

No error message from dak's last two runs, I'm not sure how to interpret
that.

Dear DDTP translators, could you please check whether you see your
recent translations on packages.debian.org?

Thomas