Re: Please help DDTP in the final step towards the relaese (Was: ddtp translation reaching sid - status)

Hello all,

Le 20/02/2021 à 19:50, Beatrice Torracca a écrit :
> On sabato 20 febbraio 2021, at 18:45 +0100, Thomas Vincent wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> There has been progress since my last e-mail, the ticket I opened is
>> being processed.
>>
>> I can't give you an ETA just yet, but I'll let you know as soon as it's
>> done.
>
> Thanks a lot Thomas and all the others for working on this, and many
> thanks for s3v for caring and taking the time to ping on the issue.
>
> As a translator, it is kinda disheartening to see one's work being
> useless. So this is great news, I think.
>
> I just wanted to add my voice to let everyone involved know that the
> work on this is valued and appreciated.
>
> beatrice

Quick progress update: the RT ticket has been processed by DSA so
everything is ready on trabaci (the machine hosting ddtp.debian.org).

The (hopefully) last step is for ftp-master to review and merge my MR
[0] in order for dak to be able to log in to ddtp.d.o and retrieve the
translations.

[0]: https://salsa.debian.org/ftp-team/dak/-/merge_requests/244

I'll let you know when this is done.

Thomas